31 March 2022
By following safer behaviours, you will reduce the risk of catching and passing on COVID-19:
- “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it” and wash your hands
- Get your first, second or booster vaccination
- Open windows and let fresh air in when meeting people indoors
- Wear a face-covering in crowded and enclosed spaces, like shopping centres and public transport
- Try to stay at home if you feel unwell
- Take a test if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and avoid other people if you test positive
The NHS is providing vaccinations through walk-in centres or by appointment. First, second and booster vaccinations are all available.
You can also book by calling 119.