Help from your local council
Here are some useful links to websites and organisations for advice during the coronavirus crisis.
Regularly updated coronavirus information from Citizens Advice:
- Check what benefits you may be entitled to
- If you need help paying bills
- If you’re struggling with living costs
- If your employer tells you not to work
- If your partner makes you feel threatened/frightened
The Disability Resource Centre – The Disability Resource Centre is a local charity and has lots of information on their website. The team is contactable by telephone, email, Facebook Messenger, text, WhatsApp and you can chat directly to the team on their website.
Paying your utility bills
Paying your rent or mortgage
Help for the self employed
Managing your money
Can you help?
The National Care Force is a nationwide network of care providers, healthcare workers and volunteers ready to support the most vulnerable during the coronavirus outbreak. See the The National Care Force website for full details.